Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Dnd 5e] Casting for a podcast game

Hey there.  If you like to get deep into your role playing and want to join a group of young players for a recorded game that will be released as a podcast, reach out and let me know about yourself.  My name us Joshua. I'm 42 and my daughter is 12. I dm and we have a couple of other friends in their teens. We play dnd every 2 weeks on Saturday from 9 am to 12 pm US Pacific time. If you're not sure that you can commit fully, we are open to having guests join us occasionally.  The goal of the podcast is to provide dnd entertainment and inspiration to play for all ages in a family friendly setting that helps to lift youth voices. We'd like to find another player or two to start a new campaign in a homebrew setting that relies heavily on RAW content and draws from classic modules. The world has a designated starting scenario, but will otherwise be a completely open world for you to explore and make a fantasy life in. Of course, there's a big mystery involved and a zillion fantasy tropes to spoil relentlessly.  I like my games to be fun first. I run two businesses and stay very busy. I won't be herding cats for this game. Come interested and get engaged to help develop the project. This is a collaborative effort for all to guide and enjoy. It promises to get super nerdy. 
Hi, I go by Rathzill,(him/he), I  am 20 years old. I started playing 5 years ago and am competent (not really a master at it). I  have been game starved for a wile now and am interested in a new game with new peeps. I like obscure builds and LORE but not looking for a Tolkien(LOTR)/Verum level lore(or maybe). I'm  a story fluid character that builds on what I learn and can adapt characters to what is required. I play any class except artificer (the bane of my existence.)
Thanks for your reply. I sent you a roll20 pm. 
Hi I'm the fatman. I'm in my 30s, probably a bit older than most of the group, but I'm a teacher and spend most of my time with teens anyways (that's just as fun as it sounds) so I wouldn't think that it would be a problem. In terms of gaming I've been playing and dming since early highschool. And am comfortable playing just about any character. Tend to avoid "preparation" spellcasters just cause I hate the micro managing. Probably most comfortable in the rouge/bard area.  
Hi, I'll dm you. 
Hello, My name is James and I've been playing 5e D&D for the last 4 years and have been looking to meet new players. I love to get into roleplay and build relationships with the characters both the DM and players have put their time into making, while exploring the lore of the world thats been built. I have a ton of (what I consider) creative character ideas to bring to your game along with experience and roleplay skill to your game if you'd have me. Feel free to reach out to me on Discord at Jymerric#5434. Thank you for your consideration.