Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

[LFDM-PTP] Group of 4 players for Monday nights 7 EST

1629670850

Edited 1629670899
I have a group of players in need of a dungeon master for a weekly Monday night session. Experience ranges vary in the group with 2 experienced players (myself being one) and 2 relatively newish players.  -Pay to Play is perfectly fine by us! -Adding additional players to round out the group is also fine. -Open to any setting with the exception of ToA (just got off a year long run there!). The current proposed party composition is a cleric, bard, barbarian and monk. We would prefer starting at level 3 but whatever works best for DM is fine. Please feel free to reach out to me on roll20 anytime, I will respond as quickly as possible. Thanks.
Private message sent.
1629759225

Edited 1629765490
Heya. I've been playing D&D since 1985. Its my opinion that being a DM is a lot like hosting a dinner party. Its a DM's job to make things interesting and keep the players entertained. I like to keep things fast paced and cinematic. I like to regularly switch between a sandbox overworld mentality and structured modules. I do not run a player character while I DM, as I feel that it takes attention away from my job as a DM to run all the NPCs and world events. I keep track of time, and character birthdays. While I will use a variety of types of antagonists, my favorite monsters are humans. You can expect to fight a lot of player races, Orcs and goblinoids, and beasts, and perhaps some low level undead with more legendary creatures used sparingly, and an emphasis on spooky eldritch aberrations, giants, giant beasts, and dragons at higher levels of play. I don't generally kill of PCs, but the consequences of failure can include apocalypse level world events, so there's still a lot on the line. I'm no mat mercer, but I can do a few voices. My schedule is open, and I'm ready to be the best DM i can be. Lets play some D&D!
Greetings! PM sent.