Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Request for Assistance][Potential Compensation][Wod20th] Looking for assistance creating a unified WoD 20th Sheet.

I am currently looking for assistance in creating a unified World of Darkness character sheet that allows players to play as multiple different creatures as found in the various splat books.  I have started work on it but my knowledge of both css-flex and and how to create hidden/hid-able sections using ccs selectors is minimal at best. I am specifically looking to include content for Mage, Werewolf, Vampire, Changeling and Mummy.  I would ideally like to also include sections for the unique circular layout for kuei-jin and shen, of which I have absolutely no idea how to construct with css.  In addition, I would like adaptable for garou forms (with the user having to input the change values to their attributes) and one push button integration to switch between the forms using sheet workers. I would be extremely appreciative of some assistance (either instruction and guidance or full sheet construction) and would absolutely be amiable to compensating for time and assistance (money or some form of trade, I cant draw, but I can run short one- or two-shot games for pathfinder 1e, dh1, or wod20 or write stories.) For those potentially possibly interested in assisting, I request knowledge of css (flex attribute and show/hide knowledge req.), sheet-workers (basic competance) and the willingness to use discord for voice chat.  Some basic knowledge of World of Darkness would probably help, but isn't required. PS., if this isn't the proper place for this post I do apologize, I just wanted to post here instead of elsewhere because, I felt roll20 was more appropriate than some 3rd party site like reddit.
Andreas J.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Translator
relevant info for Sheet request thread : WoD Consolidated (Classic) | mention , mention , mention there exist a WIP sheet by CPP: sourcecode There exist a "Classic World of Darkness"- sheet since 2018 that seems to have many of the options Using the "Chronicles of Darkness" combined sheet could also be used as a base: sourcecode