Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Page Setting, Size: (N) px x (M) px = (M*N) px

The first factor in the total pixel calculation must not have a unit. Simple as that.  We had that correct before the Page settings were changed to accomodate the shift towards UDL. Now we have it wrong.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It should be labeled "un." or unit. This has been pointed out many, many times, but has not been changed. You could try a  Help Center Request , since that will actually create a ticket, but I would be surprised if it were actually fixed.
Agreed! This feels a lot like the radius/diameter error on token auras, which, thankfully, was fixed -- after six bug reports. Yours is at least the third report about this particular issue (including one six months ago in the now-closed official feedback thread for the page and token settings redesign), so we're halfway there. Roll20, I understand that this might seem like a low-priority, cosmetic issue, but (1) I hope the fix is quick, and (2) besides making some of us wince every time we see it, it causes genuine confusion for some people trying to set up their pages. Thank you for your consideration.