Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] 3 Dedicated Players looking for a campaign!

(First things first!) Looking for Sundays between 12:00pm and 04:00pm PST And no paid games please <3 You're still here? Awesomesauce! Hiya!  We are 3 players looking for a DM! We have varying degrees of experience, from people who are decently experienced to very experienced! We’ve played in multiple games together, as players or with Dave as a DM. Presently, we hope to find a game already ongoing or a new one we can be a part of.  Faerun is our most experienced setting, but it is certainly not the only option.  VTT usage is highly preferred, theater of the mind secondary but absolutely welcome.  We are a wild mix of RP heavy, combat loving, mischievous fools. That being said, we are rather roleplay-focused and would prefer an experience that has more roleplay and story elements than straight up dungeon crawling. Here's a little snippet of us as players, two awesome dudes and myself! Anton, but you can call me redbeard. I am looking for a campaign I can invest my time in and have fun. I have over 4 year of experience and 4000 hours on roll20. I usually like to play filler to make it easier to fit in with the group and have a wonderful time. Dave, but I go by Mighty Bear on roll20. I have almost 30 years experience in TT RPGs - and have enjoyed D&D since 2nd ed.  Everyone says they are a filler, so I of course would too. But if you want a good laugh, ask me to play a Bard.  All races and classes are fun in the right hands. Noahbelle, I usually go by Noah. I’ve been playing DnD for about 8 years on and off, but I would say my experience is closer to 4 years. I enjoy roleplaying and character building/development just a little more than combat and I’m pretty versatile in characters. We are excited to hear from you!
  I may not be able to immediately meet your party’s needs but I hope you’ll give me some feedback.   You’ve said some of what you’re looking for in a DM, I want to dive deeper into that. I am a very experienced (40+ years) DM. People keep telling me I’m really good at it and I’m starting to believe them. I’m thinking about running a paid game but am really unsure. So I’m hoping for feedback from players who are willing to pay. Hopefully you can help me out.  I get that you are not looking to pay. feel free to toss this if that's not an option. What are y’all looking for in a  game? In addition, how would your expectations be different for a DM in a paid vs not game? How big are the bells and whistles, like APIs, Dynamic lighting, music, etc.? Are y’all looking for a campaign or one shots? What are you considering paying? A loaded question, I know. Feel free to not answer if you’re not comfortable. I don’t have a basis to determine what I would charge. Anything else you would want a prospective DM to know about what you want? Thanks! David
Let me know if you need another player!
I’ve seen posts by your group a couple times and while I’m not ready to commit to running a Sunday game yet, I have started work on another campaign in a homebrew setting that I’ve done previously (once a year+ with a group I play with regularly, and another with random people picked up here that eventually fell apart). W hen/if I’m ready to run a new campaign I’ll reach out to see if you’ve still not had any luck.

Edited 1630829761
Hey there, I'm Tom but I generally go by Yoshi by most all of my gaming friends. I'm 28, and have been DMing since Highschool ish. I'm a fairly laid back person who is looking to host a game on a campaign that I've had sitting for a long time and never really gotten a chance to use. I've mostly played at Adventures league games as a DM, and about 3 homebrews that all lasted a year+ I've never hosted a full game on Roll20 but my desire to get back into DnD has driven me to look her for an outlet. i've played with it a bit and have it figured out, and I'm not shy as to paying for the premium roll20 so that we can use good assets. I also am not going to charge for sessions! I just want people to play with as well as work has kept me out of TTRPGs for too long. The campaign that I have built up is a Mystery and RP heavy setting that has alot of open endedness for how it is beaten by the players. fights can happen often if the players instigate but there is plenty of room for alternative playthrough. Though the campaign was ment to have less fights that were more challenging. It can be accomodated for 3, though 5 is the best number of players to go through it. I also dont mind hosting official Modules.  Hopefully you all will give me a shout if you have any questions!