Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP - The Fantasy Trip by Steve Jackson - Starts at 6:15pm Pacific - Tonight Wed 9/1

DM for invite to game  need 2 more players  this is not D&D 5e
You will have 3 characters  1 34pt  2 32pt  In The Labyrinth  Melee  Wizard books 
Next Game Wed 9/8 at 6:15 Pacific 
Not sure if you are having luck, but you may want to give a little more of a spiel about your game if you aren't having luck.  While looking for players is much easier than looking for game you are running a system that doesn't have nearly as many players so you may need to sell people on the system (but then maybe you have lots of responses and my commentary is useless).
I used to play a lot of ITL in the 80's. How set is the starting time? Can it be moved back 1- 1/2 hours? I'm CST
S DAVID T. said: I used to play a lot of ITL in the 80's. How set is the starting time? Can it be moved back 1- 1/2 hours? I'm CST Sorry not really 6:15pm Pacific is the start time
Thanks for the great response  Game is now Full Sorry!