Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Just received World Without Number ruleset today...Interest check.

Edited 1630627476
Like I said...and I was pleasantly surprised how the background of the world is very similar to a campaign I used to run back in the 70s...and, for a while, here on Roll20 using original D&D rules. So...thinking about it...but seeing if anyone is interested in W w/o N campaign.  It shouldn't take me long to get it up and running as I will take what I have and modify/add to it...though I need to read the rules.  FYI, it is an OSR ruleset meaning 'Old School Revival'.  What that means is, unlike D&D 5e, there is actual danger and you could possibly die. ;) Interest just means interest, not a commitment meaning we should talk via Discord...Let me know.  If you respond here still drop me a PM.
Depends on the time of day but short answer if YES