Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][Call of Cthulhu][7e]Looking for New, Never Played Players for Call of Cthulhu (9/5/21)

Edited 1630691386
                        Do you hear the Call? “The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.”                                                                                                               -- H.P Lovecraft, the Call of Cthulhu Call of Cthulhu is a classic role-playing game of mystery and horror in which ordinary people are confronted by the terrifying and alien forces of the Cthulhu Mythos. We are playing 7th Edition. My role as the game moderator is known as the Keeper of Arcane Lore (“Keeper” for short). Your role as players are the Investigators of the Unknown (“Investigators”, for short) -- the heroes of the story -- attempting to seek out, understand and eventually confront the horrors, mysteries, and secrets of the Cthulhu Mythos. In this game, I will teach you the basics of a player in a Call of Cthulhu game while playing through one of the scenarios. This scenario could last for 1 to 3 sessions, three to four hours each, it depends on you and the other investigators. The adventure takes place in the fictional town of Arkham, Massachusetts, in the 1920’s. You will be using Pre-Generated Character sheets to play. Here are some elements of the game you can expect:  * Atmospheric ambient music  * Dynamic lighting  * Realistic field of vision So, answer the call... The Call of Cthulhu and join me for a few hours of investigation, mystery, and cosmic horror! Game will be on roll20 and Voice will be via Discord and disclosed once you are accepted. Sincerely, Your Keeper What must you do to take part in this adventure into mystery? I'm looking for player who WANT to learn and have never played Call of Cthulhu ( Sorry seasoned vets, and learned players, this isn't for you! ). I want to bring the UN-initiated into the fold, and hopefully afterwards, have rabid players! But first, what i need from you is to head down into the **Listing Discussion** area on the Game Post, and follow the instructions from the PINNED Post from me titled "What's next?" Thanks and Good Luck!                                  
Completely new to Cthulu and interested in what you have to offer!  I don't see a link to the game post, is it elsewhere or are all three slots taken?
I've literally never played any tabletop rpgs, if thats what youre looking for, i've been looking to learn for awhile now
Hunter S said: Completely new to Cthulu and interested in what you have to offer!  I don't see a link to the game post, is it elsewhere or are all three slots taken? Sorry, this was for a game this past Sunday night. on 9/5/21   Game slots where filled. Thanks!
likethemountain said: I've literally never played any tabletop rpgs, if thats what youre looking for, i've been looking to learn for awhile now Sorry, this was for a game this past Sunday night. on 9/5/21   Game slots where filled. Thanks!