Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Shadowrun: Anarchy feedback/requests

Edited 1630329048
Hey hey! So about a year ago I moved from SR5 to Anarchy with great success. Everything on the sheet works well, but there's a couple of things that I figured I'd report, if Cassie still has time to dedicate on the Anarchy sheet. :D  My main gripe with it as is, is that the fillable stats fields are so small that you can't really see what you put in them without exiting out of the edit mode. This is true for every "number" field. ^ there's a six in there. The weapons on the NPC sheet tend to crop downward despite there being more than enough room to just have them wide, making them a little jumbled. ^ there's a "Baton" in there. The condition monitor bonuses on the NPC sheet don't seem to work, they'll always be based off stats. And lastly, but this is a big ask: I would love a way to make weapons into rollable macros, having them linked to a skill or dicepool so that the roll output is immediately supplemented by the weapon's damage code. That said, it's a perfectly workable sheet and my players and I have definitely made the best decision to switch to Anarchy. :)
Caden
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
I no longer work on characters sheets. Anyone who wishes to improve this one is most welcome to give it a go. This is one of my first so I apologies for the rough code.