Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

DUNGEON WORLD!

DUNGEON WORLD:  Sunday Nights 7:00 PM CDT . Looking for three to five players to delve into Dungeon World a game of Heroic Adventure where your actions directly influence the story. Dungeon World is at it's Front a ROLE PLAYING GAME not a character building game. Rules and game mechanics are learned quickly and Game Play is Fun and Exciting. Do you have what it takes to throw your long sword down a dragon's throat and dive in after it or try to influence the king into granting you a noble title and tract of land to rule over. If you do then this might just be the game for you, here your actions drive the story forward, are you ready? If interested respond with a private Message to Ajax or Post something here. Sessions last three hours and ZOOM is used for Audio and optional Video. Thank you for reading this. I have almost 50 years experience running RPGs, you won't be disappointed. As with all my games it is FREE! -Ajax
Sure I'm interested, hit me up.
Hey man little update. Got mixed up with the time zones. So sorry it would be on a monday morning for me I thought I'd be on a sunday morning. I won't be able to join in at that time.
Still looking for players for Sunday Dungeon World.
How long do your sessions tend to run?  I'm eastern time so a long game could cause conflicts with me successfully waking up for work on Mondays.

Edited 1631077221
Our DW group just ended our campaign :) .  So I'd be interested to learn a bit more and see if we're a good fit for your game sir.  One guy is CT we are Pacific (GMT -7).  Not sure about the other 2. 
Sessions last three hours, if you live in the eastern time zone then the game would end around 11:00 PM...
Once three to five players are assembled the game will have it's first session. For those who have shown an interest you will receive an invite to a Discord server. Please watch for a Private Message from Ajax. Thank you.