Interested in playing some Pathfinder?  Start playing today!  GM for hire. All players welcome!  Brand new to Pathfinder?  An old hand?  It doesn't matter, I have experience with all types of groups. My current availability is Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday, 10 am - 5 pm PDT.  I have a handful of Adventure Paths and Modules ready to go:   Rise of the Runelords Return of the Runelords Curse of the Crimson Throne Carrion Crown Strange Aeons Wrath of the Righteous We Be Goblins Modules The Beginners Box About the GM: I have been playing Pathfinder 3-4x a week for 5 years now and I have over 4000 hours logged playing Pathfinder.  I have been professional GMing for over a year now, and I have a network of happy players.  (References available.)  I am experienced, but far from encyclopedic when it comes to different classes and rules.  So I always welcome input from my players.  (No GM ego-tripping here.) I try to play by RAW when possible, but there are definite times when the rule of fun takes precedence.   Pathfinder is complicated, so I am always happy to discuss rules and rulings. I like to GM with lots of enthusiasm, which includes lots of different character voices, visual aids, and lots of music to set the atmosphere.  I love a good challenge for my players, but I never work against them.  I'm here to help you tell a story. Interested? Send me a PM. Happy to answer questions. $12.50 per player per session. Current/Past games: Rise of the Runelords (Current, Book 3): GM Return of the Runelords (Current, Book 1): GM Strange Aeons (Current, Book 3): GM Wrath of the Righteous (Current, Book 3): GM Wrath of the Righteous (Current, Book 1): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 1): GM Carrion Crown (Current, Book 2): GM Curse of the Crimson Throne (Current, Book 2): GM Rise of the Runelords (Finished, Book 4): GM Strange Aeons (Finished, Book 1): GM Skull & Shackles (Completed): GM Jade Regent (Completed): GM The Silken Caravan (Completed, multiple times): GM Beginner Box (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Too (Completed, multiple times): GM We Be Goblins Free (Completed, multiple times): GM Mummy's Mask (Current, Book 4): Player Giant Slayer (Completed): Player Dragon's Demand (Completed): Player Trial by Machine (Completed): Player The Slave Master's Mirror (Completed): Player This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of $12.50 per player per session. Payable via Venmo, Paypal, Apple Pay, or Zelle. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.