Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Rest and Recovery ammo bug ?

Hello, I've used this amazing script for a while now and everything worked fine until recently for one of my player. Description 1)This player uses a longbow with Arrows ammo setup as this : 2) He shoots with the longbow, everything is ok : 3) Then he uses a !r-ammo command and it is the greater healing potion ressource that  is updated ! Any ideas ?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
The only thing I can think of is that the repeating fields might have been re-ordered at some time? I don't really fully understand that aspect of the character sheet system. Unfortunately, I am really crunched for time (at least scripting time, which is very slow for me) this month. I'll take a look at it, but I can't promise when. In the meantime, see if you can duplicate the character and if the script works properly on the duplicate. Remember that any token that is pulled from a duplicate will still point back to the original character and will need to be re-saved.
keithcurtis said: The only thing I can think of is that the repeating fields might have been re-ordered at some time? I don't really fully understand that aspect of the character sheet system. Unfortunately, I am really crunched for time (at least scripting time, which is very slow for me) this month. I'll take a look at it, but I can't promise when. In the meantime, see if you can duplicate the character and if the script works properly on the duplicate. Remember that any token that is pulled from a duplicate will still point back to the original character and will need to be re-saved. Thx Keith, I'll try that. Don't worry I can live with this :-)