Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Supernotes API failed to load

Hello, Since yesterday I'm getting this message : Failed to load Supernotes No such file or directory @ rb_sysopen - /code/apiscripts/Supernotes/0.1.0/Supernotes.js
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Shoot. My fault. I did not increment the version number correctly and it's trying to grab a non-existent directory. On your API page, just tell it to grab version 0.0.91. It will be fixed in the next pull. My apologies to the users of this script for the disruption.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Sorry again. Had an errand to run this morning and didn't have a chance to test. That advice did not work. In order to get the working copy (until this is sorted in the next pull), you'll have to install the code manually. :( You can find the latest code the github repository, here .
Thx Keith, That's what I've done for my game yersterday night because it was still pointing to the same directory whatever version I picked.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Good. I've been informed that the previous version picker, like "the goggles", does nothing.
Any word on an update being pushed for this?
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
I filed the correction and it was merged with the last pull. A test game using the One Click version is working and running for me. Are you experiencing issues?
Hello, Works for me
Working for me now Keith - cheers!