Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

SWADE Deadlands game

Everyone, I'm looking to run a SWADE: Deadlands game. No experience in the system is necessary. In fact, it will be a learning experience for all of us. I'm new to Roll 20, and new to SWADE (not Deadlands or tabletop RPG's though). That out of the way, A synopsis: You and your posse are looking to head west for greener pastures and better opportunities, but are stuck in Topeka, Kansas with not enough money for a train ticket out. Carriages and hired help for travel have been exorbitantly priced due to an unusual number of outlaws and other things waylaying travelers just outside city limits. Just about out of options, you meet a stranger named Mr. Poole who offers you a job working with the U.S. government to guard a payroll shipment to Denver via an Empire Rail train... Times I can play are Thursdays and some Sundays after 4pm Eastern. I'll have to take a break in there if the game goes too long, because I've got to help with kids and such. Anyhow, if interested please reply or message me here. Thanks!

Edited 1631324271
Sundays would be of interest to me (I run a game on Thursdays). Edit: if you don't get much response you may want to try reposting (assuming you can't edit thread title) with "LFP".  Most posts are people looking for someone to run a game so if you are just looking for players more people will check the thread.
Thanks for the advice. I didn't even consider an LFP post instead of what I did.

Edited 1631397924
Althou I am rather rusty when it comes to ruleset, I spend good years traveling from south to north, sleeping under sun and sometimes even in beds, at least until I got into shootout against nasty bunch. Had to run away, to many guns pointed my way. As much as I hate them gov types, this might by ticket out of here and to start new life somewhere else. That is I would like to put my six shooter(or something else, depends on group) for hire. :) If you are still looking for players. And I have friend that will play as well, she is new to all this, but I will help her with creation etc. Please PM me your discord so we can talk more.
I would definitely be interested.  I'm Eastern time.  I've played SW, but I haven't played Deadlands in it.  Long-time gamer, and Sundays and thursdays are good for me.

Edited 1631454801
I'd be interested in Thursdays. I'm in GMT so your 4pm Est is a nice 8pm GMT for me, and that works well. I would like to know what voice what you are planning on using as you have not mentioned that. Most use Discord.

Edited 1631632510
So far it is looking like Thursdays are likely the best. We've got at least 3 or 4 folks that could play then. As for audio, I was thinking of just using the roll20 app, but I could look into setting up a discord (barely use discord, honestly, but that's fine).