Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Allow creators create & Sell cool 3D dice sets

The mono colour 3D dice are great but they look a bit plastic. All gamers love dice (except perhaps cthulhu players coz dice always mean something bad is going to happen) Suggestion : can Roll20 allow creators to create fancy, shiny, sparkly or otherwise cool dice sets that can be sold on the marketplace. gamers love dice. We are suckers for buying them. If you want fancy dice - vote with me.
Who want dice this cool in their game  & available on marketplace. if your PCs don’t want them …. Your BBEG villains will. (No idea whose dice these are, I spent 20 seconds on google search)
Plenty of digital dice to choose from. <a href="https://therollsmith.com/" rel="nofollow">https://therollsmith.com/</a>
I support this!&nbsp; There is a browser plug-in for Chrome and Edge that allows customizing 3D dice, but they are only seen by players that also have the browser plug-in.&nbsp; Custom Dice for Roll20 — Browser addons — Google Chrome extensions (browser-addons.com) &nbsp; &nbsp;Building custom 3D dice into the VTT would be great and enabling the marketplace to sell custom dice would spice up the game.&nbsp;
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .