Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

New player looking for a d&d 5e group

Hello I'm new to D&D but hoping to find group for a campaign. In CST time zone looking for early morning game somewhere around 2am 6am start time if I can answer any questions I'll be happy to answer thank you for your time Rain 
how do you feel about 12p.m EST?
unfortunately that's right around the time i have to start getting ready for work.Thank you for your reply tho really hoping to find something much earlier like 6am or earlier.
Hi, my name is Vit. I am running a DnD 5e Campaign Lost Mines of Phandelver. We are looking for a new player. We play each monday at 9PM CET. Interested?
1632005072

Edited 1632029306
I did my math wrong it's 2pm thought it was 2am sadly I'll be at work at 2pm cst :/