Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Looking for a group on Saturdays - 5e

Hello all, I'm looking to join a Saturday group that gets together weekly at 3;00 pm PST or later.  A little about me:   I'm a 50+ year old guy who has been playing D&D and others on and off for a couple of decades.  I'm experienced with roll20 and foundry.  I don't mind coming into the middle of a campaign and I don't mind paying a realistic fee for the DM.  I do my best to roleplay.  I'm not a power gamer, but i do like to find loot.  I don't mind playing with people new to the game. I'm not interested in joining a group where people PVP or steal from each other; those never end well.  I'm also not looking to join a group with people who complain or whine a bunch.  I tend to play more melee or half-casters, although I do seem to play clerics often as well.   Feel free to message me if you're looking for a new player and if it sounds like I might be a fit.  We can go from there. Thanks for the read.   
Hey I have a game 8:30 Pm Est Saturday feel free to meg me here or on discord ivoka9#7374
Message sent - thanks  bump