Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Saturday/Sunday game, current lvl 14, homebrew game

Hey! We unfortunately have a spot currently open for our game. We try for Saturdays at 7-10 mst, but sometimes have to push to Sunday at 1-4 mst. We would like someone with flexibility, but if you can do one of those, we can try it out. I play some good combat/dungeons, but try to make a fun and exciting narrative. I am still relatively new to DMing, and currently trying to combine pre-made adventures with my own plot-driven twists. Please understand that I am not the best, but will do what I can to make your character relevant and driven in the plot. We currently have a Grave Cleric, Dream Druid, and ranged Fighter, just hitting lvl 14. If interested, reply with Age: Pronouns: How long you have been playing: What type of game you like to play: availability:
20 He/him Dnd and Pf on and off for roughly 15 years I enjoy games with a good balance of combat, rp, exploration and room for character development. I'm available both Saturday and Sunday Feel free to pm me on here, or my Discord: PizzaSlayer11#5307
25 He/Him Been playing 5e since the release of Storm Kings Thunder in 2016 A nice balance between Combat, RP and Tomfoolery lol Due to a recent promotion @ work I would only be able to make it to the Sunday session. Sorry Feel free to PM me on here or Discord. Jdeuyour#4298

Edited 1632144505
Age: 18 Pronouns: He/Him How long you have been playing: I've been playing for almost 4 years now and like to think I know most of the ropes. What type of game you like to play: I love to play a game with a healthy mix of rp and combat. I am very experienced in roleplay (One of my favorite aspects) and love to get along with people as I'm a bit of an ambivert. I can be very outgoing but I can also give people space. I often narrate my actions to try and immerse everyone and help the DM out with that. Currently, I'm hoping to play a somewhat homebrew pure tank for the party who is basically a living siege weapon (Perhaps even speak with the DM to see if I can play a large sized creature and stack powerful builds). Was thinking of going Zealot or bear totem. availability: Preferably on the Sunday times.