Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Can't see user on same WiFi network

I've had an issue for the past two weeks where I can see everyone on video and they can see me just fine...except for one player who I live with. We've tried reconnecting many times, switching browsers to be on the same one (I'm usually on Chrome, he's on Firefox), to no avail. All other players can also see both of us. 

Edited 1633023342
Spent some time troubleshooting this and found that it's specific to his campaign - we're able to see each other by jumping into another campaign, but not this specific one. Cloning the campaign but not copying over any content yields the same result, but creating a new one from scratch does not have this problem. This has not been an issue in the past.