Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

recent buy search?

is there a way to sort out what i bought by date, looking to download something i bought recently and cant find it with so many assets, it seems like it should be a thing?
Mark S.
Pro
Marketplace Creator
If you go to "My Marketplace Items", you should be able to see items you purchased with the dates. Unfortunately, there is no date filter that I know of, but you can at least filter by type to narrow the search.
For the past month or so, when I search for a token, map, etc., it looks like this. It used to be the item I'm looking for shows up immediately. Now it just lists the marketplace folders forcing me to look into each one. This is frustrating! It didn't use to do this for me. Is there a setting that got changed or I changed and didn't know?