Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Align to Grid locks me into the set dimensions pop-up

Last few times I've tried to align to grid it'll do its job but then I'm perpetually stuck in the set dimensions pop-up box. None of the buttons make it go away, hitting the X at the top right of the pop-up doesn't make it go away, clicking on anything at all makes the screen gray out more and more. Refreshing the entire page seems to be the only way to get out of it.
I too am having this issue.  The only workaround I have is everytime I set them the first time, I just go up and hit the reload page button in the browser, annoying but workable.  
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
It looks like most folks are reporting on this thread . I've done what I can to direct attention there.