This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$9 per session thru PayPal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. First sessions will be charged US$6 including the pre-game session zero + character creation. Roll20 Posting: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291134/curse-of-strahd-fridays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291134/curse-of-strahd-fridays</a> Hi, I am John, currently a DM of an ongoing Curse of Strahd campaign, and we are currently looking for more players to join our terror-filled, horrible, nightmare-inducing fun, light-hearted romp past the Mists of Barovia ! Run! Flee! Save yourself! All will be well! Current Status: The current party is currently at level 6, with zero fortunes found (but this might change soon).&nbsp; With some of our players leaving due to changing work schedules, we could use 2-3 more players, 2 ideally but if the party dynamic allows for more. Me, the DM: This is an open table and everyone is welcome. I have played the campaign and finished it, enjoyed it quite immensely.&nbsp; That is one of the many reasons I choose to run this campaign, since I believe other players should try a decent run of it as they would have as much fun as I did.&nbsp; I am running it as close to the module as possible, with some adjustments for balance and thematic purposes. I will use some of the original maps that come with the module, as well as some auxiliary maps for random encounters or expanded encounters that were skimmed over in the book.&nbsp; I try to find and use more detailed maps of major story locations as well.&nbsp; I also create tokens to mix up the look of commonly seen tokens, such as townsfolk, the typical monsters one tends to encounter in horror settings. I've purchased music that goes well with the gothic horror setting.&nbsp; As well as utilize the large tracklist available here on roll20, for battles, exploration, social encounters and weather. Game: This weekly game meets every 8 pm Fridays Eastern Time ( UTC-4 ).&nbsp; The sessions typically will be 3 hours long including some 5 min breaks in between.&nbsp; The games can occasionally run longer due to the state, usually in combat, but would never exceed an hour overtime. Voice chat is thru Discord .&nbsp; VTT and character sheets will be thru Roll20 . Player Characters: The current level is 6 .&nbsp; I allow all races, subraces, classes and subclasses that are official WotC released, including non-faerun setting ones.&nbsp; UA's will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis.&nbsp; Some minor balancing is applied to a few feats.&nbsp; Multiclassing and feats are allowed.&nbsp; Homebrews tbh will be a very long shot, if you wish to run them for races or subclasses.&nbsp; I feel that the current roster of official releases should have enough variety for any player to try to find something that they would like. Roll20 Posting: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291134/curse-of-strahd-fridays" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/291134/curse-of-strahd-fridays</a> If this is something that interests you, please do not hesitate to DM me on Roll20, contact me in discord: quehorror#6919 or submit an application thru the listing.&nbsp; And if you've read this far, you most likely do. You enter the decrepit, grimy room, your footsteps marked in the layers of dust that has accumulated for ages in this forgotten place.&nbsp; Your eyes spot a note on the table.&nbsp; You lift the candleholder held in your left hand over the parchment to cast more light on it.&nbsp; It reads: "I await your arrival. - Strahd von Zarovich"