Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] [CoC7e] Looking for a game regarding the Old Ones who ruled the earth aeons before the rise of humanity?

Edited 1632991921
The Old Ones ruled the earth aeons before the rise of humanity. Traces of their cyclopean cities can still be found on remote islands, buried amid the shifting desert sands, and in the frozen wastes of the polar extremes. Originally they came to this world from the stars. They sleep now, some deep within the earth or beneath the sea. When the stars are right they shall again walk the earth. I’m a Keeper (GM/DM) for Call of Cthulhu 7e looking for a small group of investigators (players) that have never played before (please do not apply if you have done so as this will just take someone else's place!). Ideally based in UK/Europe (I live in England) for possible weekly evening sessions with a series of one-shots that could maybe lead to a campaign. Looking for role-players that are willing to take their time investigating during sessions, learning, being respectful to everyone & everything, & having fun. The VC (voice channel) will be held at Discord (I’ll provide the link) with the maps & content held here at r20. I see this commencing with a Session 0 with myself providing some background on the game itself, whilst the investigators create their characters, leading into a series of connected one-shots, leading your investigators ever deeper into the unnameable horror that lurks within the shadows… Reply &/or drop me a line! Denny.
Are you still looking for players? I haven't played CoC but I'm trying to branch out. I have about 2 years experience with D&D but nothing beyond that. I'm US based but we could probably work a time out since I have a funky work schedule. Let me know if you still have space and what days you're looking to play!

Edited 1633020134
I am indeed, Abby. I'll drop you a line soon to discuss. Thanks for reaching out!

Edited 1633419956
Just giving this a bump in case it has been missed by some that may be interested!