I have been a DM for 9 Years and have ran many long term campaigns in my homebrew lands. All of my campaigns are driven by characters actions, roleplay, and interactions with the world around them. A lot of the mythos and stories players can be exposed to are those of past players influencing and changing the world most of the time for the good. I have in place a "curtain" that I use to keep everyone comfortable and the game at a fun pace to get to all them dice rolls! I am looking to start this game Friday October 15th. 8pm - Midnight EST.  The Curtain At my table I aim to have fun and player centric campaigns/sessions. I am a fan of the characters first rather than my devices. I run open and free storylines with room for the characters to take the game to places not of my design. Now, with all this being said I want all players to be comfortable with the content at the table. This brings me to the curtain, I draw a curtain on things that are either uncomfortable to a player, unnecessary to play or plot. Think of it as a fade to black screen and the next scene starts on TV. Here is a list of things I will draw a curtain on, then there will be one for you the player to tell me privately if you are uncomfortable with hearing or imagining. I lean on a PG16 sort of rating. Event(s) that will have a curtain drawn: Sexual content Excessive and unnecessary violence Racism And any discrimination  Events at my table: Violence no more excessive than Tolkien Dark/horror scenes think Lovecraft Language  Session/Gameplay Sessions will be 4 hours long and I have designed my encounter tables to have as much or as little combat as the players seek. The world is designed to be a playground for roleplay, character development and interaction with characters surroundings. I always side with the fun things rather than strictly slam the book at my players, if you are looking for heavy rules and stricter gameplay I may not be for you. As I said in the curtain I am a fan of the players not my designs/plans/monsters.  I will be using This site for our gameplay and discord for voice and interacting with players to communicate schedules, concerns, and suggestions!  Player Characters and Players I am very open to creative character ideas and backgrounds my only restrictions are to keep characters limited to 2 books 3 at the most. What do I mean? Spells are not included if you want spells from many books that's your prerogative. What I mean is character backgrounds/race/classes to be limited to a few books. I do not mind multi classing while I would prefer you only stick to 2 classes, I will not stop you from whatever plans you have!  The Most important restriction I have is the characters and players be open and cooperative to an adventure and working with other characters. Payment Payment can be sent to my paypal that will be shared once the game is off and running! I can be sent as late as day after the game. If you do not want to pay then we can relinquish your seat to another player no harm no foul ;).