Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Players Wanted] [Sat 6:15pm EDT] Acquisition’s Incorporated - AD&D modules in 5E with Colored Detailed Maps & Office Comedy Trope Downtime [$15 Monthly via PayPal

Edited 1633008532
_________________&nbsp; TLDR: Some planned modules: X5- Drums of Fire Mountain, X2 - Castle Amber, X3 - Curse of Xanathon, S2 - White Plume Mountain, S4 - Lost Caverns of Tsojcanth, I6 - Ravenloft And for the next downtime activity; The boss, an orc named Michael, is on the brink of financial ruin and needs help recovering company items so he’s not fired. _________________ This is a style of campaign in which adventuring is a full fledged career with rival corporations fighting to obtain the highest quarters they can by hiring their employees to search out the world's lost treasures. A growing adventuring firm, Commodore Archeology, is hiring new prospects as to get a bigger stake in the game against their biggest financial adversaries--Institute of Better Mercenaries (IBM.)&nbsp; The party just got to level 4 and is finishing up Lost Temple of Tamoachan. Depending on how things go after it’s likely they will be going into X8: Drums of Fire Mountain, but not necessarily.&nbsp; _________________ If you wish to join the price will be $15 monthly and will span many different modules I have stockpiled with full dungeon maps from D&amp;D history. Characters will be made in Roll20--I have several different player option manuals including some from Kobold Press. I generally do not care for homebrew or flying at level 1 races.&nbsp; I generally don't use components for spells other than for Revivfy and spells over level 5. Game sessions will be weekly between 4-6 hours depending on what's going on in the story. Voice-chat will be in my discord. &nbsp;Any &nbsp;further questions can be handled by messaging me in discord. Character options include: PHB, Xan’s, Tasha’s, Ebberon, and Wildmount. Also from Kobold Press: Midgard Heroes Handbook and Deep Magic. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10497626/acquisitions-incorporated" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/10497626/acquisitions-incorporated</a> __________________ About Me: My Saturday’s are always open as I help run a local mom and pop store with my family. We’re only open 9am-12pm EST so I have plenty of time to prepare sessions to run on Saturday’s. &nbsp;I am turning 30 in September, and fully understand the nuances of builds and rules—both as written and Intended. If things that are rules don’t make sense I generally ignore them (such as Druids can’t wear metal or Small Creatures can’t use heavy weapons.) I am a dungeon crawl heavy DM, but with this style of campaign you can expect many antics that take place within the office building via “office comedy shows.” I plan after each major module having a downtime in which the office relationships and annoyances can be explored. Paid Disclaimers: Please note that Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements.
Today in 8 hours
This Saturday 6:15pm EST
Today in 8 hours 15 mins (post 9:00am)