Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating_actions/Inventory Etc

Hello, I am trying to create a menu option in my game through a macro so a player can click on a token action and see their character's gear or spell list etc The problem I am having is if the character doesn't have that repeating attribute you get the no attribute found error or you get the text of the attribute call. My question is, is there a way to call up all repeating values from the same root source without getting these errors.

Edited 1633114479
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
InsertArg can give you a menu of elements in a list... depending on the list, you could produce buttons that trigger an action (if you have an executable portion of the list element -- like a roll formula), or you produce a "card" to read information about the entry (perhaps for the gear list). What system are you using? The initial post at that link shows menus, and then this post , later in the thread, shows the potential output of an informational card (you configure the fields you want on the card).