Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Uploading new cards to a deck, lags, doesn't confirm upload then an hour later I have 3-4x the cards.

This is incredibly frustrating.  If I add cards directly from the +1 card button, upload my picture, name it, it sticks. Ok that's nice. I have 51 additional cards I need to add.  I instead I try the drag and up, upload multiple. Says it took them, says it converted them, I hit create. Literally no cards added.  But you can bet your ass there are images in my library.  So I wait, log out, refresh, no cards added.  I then try to drag the cards from my recent uploads to the multiple card option. Click create. It adds them. I see the card count increasing. Great. Awesome, I am making progress! Then after it's done and I refresh it's got like 300+ cards in there.  What in the hell is going on here? This is not complicated tech here. It's uploading pictures. 

Edited 1633285171
I think your problem is a third party extension, but for the record, the mass card uploader is also still steaming pile of dog poo for people without extensions running.  I found that if you did batches too close together in time(less than a few minutes seperation) that the previous final 5 cards would upload into  the second batch like an echo.  The only way to stop this is to put a good amount of time between each upload.  If you aren't running a conflicting extension check your browser version as the mass uploaders UI is different then all the other uploads inside the session, its actually more like the custom statusmarkers uploader. I feel your pain though bud, I uploaded 500 cards.