Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Using The Aaron's Tokenmod is Not Working Tonight

Edited 1633305549
Hi folks, puzzling problem in our weekly session, tonight (I'm alt-tabbed to another window). I have a macro called "Token" that produces the following in the chat window.  It allows the selected figure(s) to be sized, rotated back to 0 degrees, turn name tag on and off, background on/off, and flip horizontally.  It's been incredibly useful: The macro is: /w @{selected|token_name} &{template:default}{{name=Resize Selected Character(s):}}{{[Very Small](!token-mod --set width|=20 height|=20) [Smallest to Show HP Bar](!token-mod --set width|=33 height|=33) [Medium](!token-mod --set width|=40 height|=40) [Large](!token-mod --set width|=50 height|=50) [Full Square Size](!token-mod --set width|=70 height|=70) [Very Large](!token-mod --set width|=105 height|=105) [Huge](!token-mod --set width|=140 height|=140) Or you may: [Flip Horizontally](!token-mod --flip fliph) [Highlight On/Off](!token-mod --on aura1_square --set aura1_color|ffffff --set aura1_radius|!.1) [Rotate to 0°](!token-mod  --set rotation|360) [Character Name On/Off](!token-mod --flip showname)}} It's provided great service for more than a year! :)  During my friend's game (I'm Derp), it isn't.  I've tried multiple times using both my non-GM account and my GM account.  Nothing is different that I can tell. A similar macro in a campaign I have developed, with just myself logged in as GM on the same computer in a different window from tonight's ongoing game, it works fine. Can anyone suggest what might be happening?  One of the players is using an iPad if that has anything to do with things. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. PS, the figures are tiny compared to the labels, my friend is pretty challenged using the computer.  :(  LOL  LOL -- Tim
The macro worked for me as both GM and player. Verify the TokenMod script is installed in the game and not disabled. Have the GM check the API log to make sure there is no crash. Maybe have them restart the API?
timmaugh
Pro
API Scripter
You should be able to run the tokenmod help command to see if anything responds: !token-mod --help
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Is TokenMod installed in the friend's game?  Run !token-mod --help And make sure you get output. 
Very late response, apologies to Jim, Tim, and Aaron. The macro started working again, the following week.  I can only blame gremlins on internet. -- Tim