Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG, AD&D anyone?

I have been interested in playing some old AD&D for a while now. I do love 3.5, pathfinder and 5e, and I sortof like 4e as well, but I find myself longing for adventuring where death is a true and proper risk, where 0 hp doesn't mean roll tons of saving throws and survive at the end (or in the case of 4e: taking a minor break). I haven't played it before, but I understand the rules, I understand ThAC0, and I understand just how pitiful a mage is at lvl 1. So of course I would love to give that a try if there's anyone hosting a game like that, or thinking about hosting a game like that. The rules I know of is prolly from 2nd edition. I have played Baldur's Gate, Icewind dale and those games, and I do understand what each number mean and what it does and how it differs from newer systems. I am pretty sure Baldur's gate uses AD&D 2e? My avaliability is pretty much whenever except for saturdays & sundays evening, in a swedish timezone (GMT+2). I mean, I could probably make these american games that would start at midnight, my time, but I would prefer something a bit more manageable. Looking forward to trying not to die!
Hi  your post just hit as i was about ot advertise for a player for my 2e group. Group has been around for about 1 yr. it has 6 players looking for a 7th. Played Mondays 7pm UK time.  I would love to promice you a riskof death and the group has come close but by luck none have died over the time. PC are around level 7 dependant on class as 2e has different xp dependant on class.