Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E] Experienced Playa looking for Game/Group <3

First things first! :D No Paid Games Please. Still Here? Awesomesauce! Hiya! My name is Noah and I’m 28. I’ve been playing DnD on and off for about 9 years now so I’d say my experience probably equates to 4/5 years total. Faerun is my most experienced setting, but it is certainly not the only option.&nbsp; VTT usage is highly preferred, theater of the mind secondary but absolutely welcome.&nbsp; I absolutely love a good mix of RP/Exploration and Combat, but would prefer an experience that has more roleplay and story elements than straight up dungeon crawling. On characters, I’m use/tend to being a filler, so I have several ideas. :) The only days I’m not available to play is Thursday and Sunday due to prior commitments. And I live in PST. Looking forward to getting to play. &lt;3
You sound awesome. Let me know if you need another player.