Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Many Bugs / Performance Issues

The last few weeks Roll20's features have been acting wonky, and last night basically gimped my game. Using Chrome playing PF2 1) Many things will not drag from the Compendium or Graphics pages. I could not get simple things to drag to PC sheets as usual reliably, it would work for a few, then not work, etc 2) I could not load a simple JPG pic from my computer. I tried the upload box, selecting via dialog, as well as drag onto battlemap (which kept sending me to just that image) 3) Maps don't load now and then, usually a larger (is 50x50 large?!?) map. 4) Sometimes tokens will not show the three circles for hp/ac when clicked. Others it will. I have been using Roll20 for years, but these issues keep getting worse. I find myself wanting to use PDFs now so I am able to jump into another VTT. Any reasons this could be happening? Help?
Eve
Roll20 Team
I really appreciate you reporting these issues. I'd like to look into things a bit further on our end but in order to do so I need a bit more information. Please take a moment to work through the steps in Reporting a Bug  and note down the results of each step. Afterwards if you're still experiencing those problems submit a support request through our Help Center . When you get the console log please let us know what issue was occurring when you captured it or ideally capture one for each issue you're experiencing.