Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][5E]Not New/Not Old Playa looking for a Campaign. Located in PST, but pretty flexible on times.

First things first! :D No Paid Games Please. Still Here? Awesomesauce! Hiya! My name is Noah (They/She) and I’m 28. I’ve been playing DnD on and off for about 9 years now so I’d say my experience probably equates to 4/5 years total. I'm good for any setting, just I may need to do some research :p I'm good for modules and homebrew! On characters ideas, I have a few. But I can make something that fits into a gap as well! So I stay flexible for group needs. The only day I’m not free is Thursday.  Looking forward to getting to play. <3
Hey I have a homebrew game every Saturday 8:30 PM EST  Discord me ivoka9#7374