Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

The Matson House Ghost Hunt [Monday 18th October 1.00pm BST (GMT=1)][Free long shot]

Edited 1633941540
Matson House is an old manor house about four miles outside the city of Gloucester. The village of Matson lies about half a mile away, once a quiet little village it has slowly been consumed by the Gloucester conurbation. The house was built in the late 16th century by the Selwyn family and a servants wing was added in the early 19th century. Over the years it has been a family home, billeted the King and his army in the civil war, acted as a hospital and a school. Most recently it has stood empty, time has slowly taken its toll on the old house, but not for much longer. Two groups have put in a bid to buy the old house, one with the intention of turning it into executive apartments, the other wanting to turn it into a hotel aimed specifically at those who wish to stay in a haunted house. Both groups have hired paranormal investigators, one set are there to prove there are no ghosts in the house or to lay to rest any they do find so potential buyers for the apartments can rest assured that their sleep won't be disturbed. The others want to prove that the ghosts do exist and to try and get footage that is good enough to say they have seen a ghost with out it being so good that it looks CGIed This where most would expect to be thinking about creating a ghost hunter, however for this game i'm turning it on its head, you aren't playing the hunters, you are playing the ghosts and have to work out how best to deal with the hunters. The game will be run using the Stella Games Nightlife System with everyone creating a ghost character, it will then be up to the party to decide how to deal with the ghost hunters.  It is intended for the game to last a single session of about 3 to 3 1/2 hours, but if things go slowly it might carry on the following week. If you are interested in joining the game, it is free to play and you are welcome to contact me directly here on Roll20, or on Discord where i'm known as Rinto#8567
I'll also add it doesn't matter if you have never played Nightlife or even any roleplaying game, i'm more than happy to work with you through character creation and teach you the game.