This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$19 per weekly session, due at the start of the session, through a 3rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. "The Wyrmsmoke Mountains shook with the thunder of ten thousand screaming hobgoblin soldiers. From the phalanx emerged a single champion. One by one the tribes fell silent as the warlord rose up, blue scales gleaming along his shoulders, horns swept back from his head. A hundred bright yellow banners stood beneath him, each marked with a great red hand. He stood upon a precipice and raised his arms. “I am Azarr Kul, Son of the Dragon!” the warlord bellowed. “Hear me! Tomorrow we march to war!” Now revised and updated for 5th edition, "Red Hand of Doom" is one of the most fondly remembered gems of the 3rd edition era. It is an epic and bloody tale of conflict, with our heroes taking center stage as the settlements of Elsir Vale come under attack. When a hobgoblin horde, led by a maniacal warlord dedicated to the dragon goddess, threatens the frontier folk with annihilation, it will be up to our heroes to secure supplies and reinforcements, disrupt the enemy's espionage ring, and sabotage their allies. The campaign ends with a legendary confrontation at the Fane of Tiamat, against the High Wyrmlord himself. This is a long-term campaign, starting at 5th level, that should reach 12th level before concluding. It will be played weekly at the same time over Roll20 and Discord. See the Roll20 listing: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/303447/red-hand-of-doom-revised-for-dandd-5e" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/303447/red-hand-of-doom-revised-for-dandd-5e</a> War is very much the main theme of this campaign, with all of what that entails. Aspects of war such as the plight of refugees, the risk to civilians, the fate of prisoners, and war trauma, will inevitably come up in the narrative and in player interactions. It is not possible to give a content warning for every simple possibility that might emerge through player character decisions, but the brutality of the setting should be clearly understood at the outset by all players agreeing to participate. Having said that, while the game attempts to portray the stress and hardship of the player characters, it is never intended to make the players themselves feel uncomfortable or unwelcome. With its war time setting and bloody narrative of conflict, the campaign inevitably addresses some delicate and possibly triggering topics. We will have a discussion during session zero about what kind of topics, events, or descriptions we don't want to see in the game. I hope that every player will feel comfortable addressing any problems that emerge during play out of character, so that we may resolve things in a way that keeps everyone engaged and feeling able to participate fully. If you have any questions about the campaign before joining, please send me a message and ask for my Discord ID, or for my GM profile where you can see more than 70 reviews from previous players. If you have an existing party that is interested in taking a new challenge together, talk to me about setting up a private run for your group. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}