Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Import characters/npcs along with maps when transmogrifying

I often use a separate game for planning, so that players don't see my rolls'n'stuff by accident. Sometimes I even do a test-run as a pickup game. ...and then I import them to the actual game. The problem is that the Transmogrifier does not import the characters along with the map, so I end up having to import these separately, associating them with the right token .... Would it be possible to get a pop-up alert like: ****************************************************** This map contains characters that doesn't exist in the game you are transferring it to. Would you like to import these characters as well?     YES/NO ****************************************************** One problem is that I don't always realise that one character is missing, until days later. When I do, it can be tricky to remember which game I used for creating that character, so that I can go back and fix the problem.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .