Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Prompt Macros Broken?

I have been using the following macros for all of my monsters' saving throws for a year: @{selected|wtype}&{template:npc} @{selected|npc_name_flag} @{selected|rtype}+?{Save|Strength,[[@{selected|npc_str_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_str_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_str_save}]]}}{{rname=Strength Save}} {{type=Save}} |Dexterity,[[@{selected|npc_dex_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_dex_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_dex_save}]]}}{{rname=Dexterity Save}} {{type=Save}} |Constitution,[[@{selected|npc_con_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_con_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_con_save}]]}}{{rname=Constitution Save}} {{type=Save}} |Intelligence,[[@{selected|npc_int_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_int_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_int_save}]]}}{{rname=Intelligence Save}} {{type=Save}} |Wisdom,[[@{selected|npc_wis_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_wis_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_wis_save}]]}}{{rname=Wisdom Save}} {{type=Save}} |Charisma,[[@{selected|npc_cha_save}]]]]}} {{r1=[[@{selected|d20}+[[@{selected|npc_cha_save}]]]]}} {{mod=[[@{selected|npc_cha_save}]]}}{{rname=Charisma Save}} {{type=Save}}} Now it no longer works and just gives me a box to input a random number??? This was such an easy way to run saving throws and now I cannot. What happened? I have a monster manual filled with 100s of monsters, and manually changing them all to a new fix is gonna suck big time. Anyone know what happened and/or how to fix it? 
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
<a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10260308/now-on-dev-server-roll-query-improvements/?pageforid=10449843#post-10449843" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/10260308/now-on-dev-server-roll-query-improvements/?pageforid=10449843#post-10449843</a> Andreas J. &nbsp;said: Roll20 released an&nbsp; update today &nbsp;that made changes to how macros work, and at least one bug have been spotted &amp; reported. There is a chance your bug is related to the update.
yes having issues here as well&nbsp;
The same here. All my droplist macros broke on the very first session of our new campaign. It was not the start I was hoping for.
it seems that pre-set values are no longer working.&nbsp; When I use this macro:&nbsp;&nbsp; ?{bonus|0} the preset value is no longer there so if you don't input a new value your macros don't work properly
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Devs are aware. I'm sure this will be fixed soon.
Hi folks, thank you for making us aware and sorry for the trouble. We'll be closing this thread and providing updates over here.