Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Copy only the players over to a new game?

Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
I've a number of the CoC adventures that I'd like to run for my group of players.  Rather than confuse them by giving them a new game link every other week is there a way to copy just the players between games? So far I've been making a new game with the adventure and then using the tranmorgifier to copy all of the components over.  The only downside is that all of the structure gets lost. Thanks for any suggestions! Senjak
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Probably posting the invite link in your existing game to get your players moved over is about the easiest way to handle it.  You could do that live from the old game so you can help anyone that is transitioning over.  I'd suggest having both games open (use incognito or a different profile for one so you don't have cookie conflicts), then you can make sure they make it in as well.
Senjak
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks.