Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Attention Staff

Edited 1634784665
Rollable tables not working. I use tons of them with customs macros on my own character sheets and now game is worse then earlier this evening. The hot fix corrected some issues and created others.  My games are shut atm as a result please take note. Thanks
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center to create a ticket. 
Hey folks, We're pretty certain that this was related to the issue that saw macros temporarily broken. We think this issue is now resolved, but if you still have lingering issues, please head over to the thread where we are collating feedback. Apologies for the significant inconvenience!