This game will require payment to the Game Master at a rate of US$12 payable at the start of each session through a 3rd party site. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements . Come and experience the adventure that got the world hooked on Dungeons and Dragons again! For many of us who either came to, or returned to, role playing when the 5th edition of D&amp;D was launched six years ago, this exciting, classic tale of high adventure, high magic, and high fantasy holds a special place in our heart. Great care was put into this introduction, and part of the phenomenal success of the edition probably stems from this. The story is simple: a clan of dwarfs seeking a lost ancestral home hires a ragtag team of adventurers, who begin on an epic journey featuring all the touchstones of classic fantasy. Infiltrating monstrous lairs, discovering the secret identity of a mysterious villain, heroic rescues, and, of course, a climactic and lethal encounter with, what else, a dragon. We will begin at level 1 with premade characters, specifically designed with this adventure with a background that connects them to the story. The adventure continues through the "heroic" levels, with characters reaching level 5 by the climax. This is a classic story of fantasy adventure and it includes the standard amount of violence that is typical of the genre, including violence against intelligent (such as humans and other fantasy races), and occasionally violence against animals. We will have a discussion during our first session about how we will handle any topics that players do not want to see addressed in the game. Everybody should feel empowered to clearly state their preferences and limits, without having to explain themselves. The game has a good balance of the three "pillars" of fantasy roleplaying: combat (fighting monsters and taking their treasure!), exploration (delving into dungeons and finding treasure!), and social interaction (ehm, getting people to tell you where the treasure is?). For the full listing, see: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/284836/discover-dandd-lost-mine-of-phandelver" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/284836/discover-dandd-lost-mine-of-phandelver</a> If you have any questions, please reach out through a private message. Ask for my Discord ID if you would like to talk more, or ask for my DM profile with reviews from more than 70 players. Normal 0 false false false EN-GB X-NONE X-NONE /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0cm; mso-para-margin-right:0cm; mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0cm; line-height:107%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}