Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Help with CHATSETATTR API

I need help with correcting a issue and having. I use chatsetattr api with a macro to apply Potions of healing automatically. The Macro is as follow: &{template:default} {{name=Potion of Healing}} !modbattr --charid @{target|character_id} --HP| {{=?{Choose a Potion of:|Healing, **Potion of Healing**: [[2d4+2]] | Greater Healing, **Potion of Greater Healing**: [[4d4+4]]|Superior Healing, **Potion of Superior Healing**: [[8d4+8]]|Supreme Healing, **Potion of Supreme Healing**: [[10d4+20]]}}}!!! For some reason I'm getting this output Can anyone tell me why I get two results. I have use this format for other macros and I don't get this. Thanks, for any help.
Sorry for the double picture 
If you can use tokenmod instead, I suggest that for hitpoints otherwise you will run into an issue where these buttons fail for npc's who don't have the same values as player characters.  I changed away from using chatsetattr for hp modifications purely to keep it all uniform with tokenmod so I can better cut and paste.  I don't really understand your button, are you saying that this button somehow worked in the past?  As it looks it should not work.  What you need to do is ignore the template and use the feedback feature built into chatsetattr instead.  
Well the macro is working it automatically add the healing to the character is just the look of the template, I have other macros and they don't make and additional line with the compute::  name
Thanks DM Eddie for your suggestion, I did not use Tokenmod, but thanks to your suggestion I try using tokenmod and find out that it was happening the same thing. So it make me think that the problem was the template itself and I found the problem. Just in case somebody encounters this the problem was in here: --HP| {{= ?{Choose a Potion of:|Healing,.  I needs to have an space after the brakets like this: --HP| {{ = ?{Choose a Potion of:|Healing,. Now it works as before. Thanks for the Idea DM Eddie. Please close the treat as the issue was resolve. Happy gaming
Warlord said: Well the macro is working it automatically add the healing to the character is just the look of the template, I have other macros and they don't make and additional line with the compute::  name This is a bug that pops up occasionally when updates are made to the character sheets. There was a rollout yesterday with several changes that affected things like roll queries , so I'm guessing this is a side effect as well. I'd suggest posting again on the bug forum and/or putting in a request on the  help center .
Hey folks, We're pretty certain that this was related to the issue that saw macros temporarily broken. We think this issue is now resolved, but if you still have lingering issues, please head over to the thread where we are collating feedback. Apologies for the significant inconvenience!