I plan on starting a series of Long Shots, one shots that might take anything from between 1 and 4 weeks to complete.&nbsp; While each adventure will stand alone there might be links between them. The setting will the the Amber Wastes a Desert Cluster in Ravenloft, while the game will be run using the 5E rules, influences will be drawn from earlier editions of Ravenloft and Darksun.&nbsp; Be warned this is not the nice happy lands of Ravenloft found in the 5E book, and Darksun was always considered one of the most deadly D&amp;D settiings. Characters can come either from the Amber Wastes themselves, in which case there will be restictions and changes to how characters are created (Amber Wastes' Races for example are limited to Humans, Aarokroca, Dwarf, Elf, Half Elf, Half Giant, Halfling, Mul or Pterran and these are not your standard variants of the Races in 5E) or they can be drawn to the Cluster by the Mists of Ravenloft and thus can come from anywhere and can use the standard D&amp;D 5E generation system.&nbsp; Homebrew options for characters will probably not be allowed due to not being able to put them through reasonable playtesting myself before hand.&nbsp; Some options from books published by other companies may also not be allowed unless the player can provide me with an official pdf copy of the material in question. This game is classed as pay to play, although I am only asking for tips at the end of each scenario.&nbsp; My normal request is between £5 and £20 per scenario paid through Paypal. Standard Disclaimer as per Roll20 Regulations This game encourages payment to the Game Master at a rate of £5 to £20 decided by the player per scenario in arrears through Paypal. Roll20 is not responsible for any payment transactions and cannot enforce any private arrangements. If you are interested in the game you can contact me directly on here, on Discord where i am known as Rinto#8567, of in the Looking for Players listing <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/310333/d-and-d-5e-longshots" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/310333/d-and-d-5e-longshots</a> The game has been classed as 18+ due to the harsh nature of the world and the fact that the world may have some things in it that make people feel uncomfortable.&nbsp; I'm more than happy to talk to people and try and work scenarios around any issue they might have.&nbsp; Also while I'm more than happy to have new players join the game, the setting is not a standard 5E one, and there are some differences in the way magic works.&nbsp; It is also a very harsh world so some character deaths are expected over the course of several adventures.