Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

GroupInit

I'm trying to get GroupInit to work.  I'm using Pathfinder by Roll20 character sheet.  I got it to calculate the bonus but it won't roll the d20 for the base initiative.  I get either 0 for initiative or the bonus for all tokens.
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
Hmm. What is your die size set to, and do you have a dice count attribute set?
Dice size and count are set to D20 and 1 respectively.
Now it's not even counting the bonus even though I thought I solved that issue with the Initiative|Current command
Kraynic
Pro
Sheet Author
If you clear your current groups, I think this is the command you will want to set up the initiative roll for that sheet: !group-init --add-group --bare initiative I expect it is case sensitive, so if you were capitalizing initiative, that would probably be a problem.  The attribute on the sheet is definitely lower case.

Edited 1635263104
That didn't work.  The basic code string for initiative from the character sheet is this:   @{Human Skeleton|whispertype} &{template:npc} {{name=^{initiative}}} {{type=initiative}} {{showchar=@{Human Skeleton|rollshowchar}}} {{charname=@{Human Skeleton|character_name}}} {{roll=[[1d20+@{Human Skeleton|initiative}[MOD]+@{Human Skeleton|rollmod_initiative}[QUERY] &{tracker}]]}} {{shownotes=[[1]]}}} {{notes=@{Human Skeleton|initiative_notes}}} So it's pulling from the code word "initiative"
The Aaron
Roll20 Production Team
API Scripter
if you want to PM me an invite and GM me, I can come sort it out for you this evening.
That would be great.  Thanks.

Edited 1638307953
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Maybe I have a setting wrong(likely lol), but it appears that the sorting option might be backwards...? FYI: We also use the TurnMarker and AddCustomTurn scripts if that matters.