Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Fizbans Compendium Filter Missing

Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
In my game, I am trying to filter monster search results to just the Fizban's entries, but I do not see the option available in my dropdown list. I was hoping to trim the amount of entries in my compendium down to just these new ones so I can look them over and see each one individually without having to sift through all of my other compendium expansion products, but the filter just is not there for me to select.  Hopefully this is a quick and easy fix! Thanks! 
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
You should report this in the official feedback thread . Most new offerings are accompanied by a feedback thread for a few weeks for people to report issues. Until this is resolved, a workaround is to open the compendium book &nbsp;(link will work in-game or out)* and click on the Creature Lists . that will take you to a page where all monsters are linked for easy clicking. In-game, you can navigate using your browser's forward and back keys as long as that compendium page is the focus. Outside of the game, you can even click on each monster to open it in it's own browser tab for quick comparison. *To use in-game, paste the link into chat and click on the URL. Since the URL contains an apostrophe (sigh—it shouldn't), do it in the form of a markdown link:&nbsp; [Fizban Compendium](<a href="https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Fizban's%20Treasury%20of%20Dragons#content" rel="nofollow">https://roll20.net/compendium/dnd5e/Fizban's%20Treasury%20of%20Dragons#content</a>)
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks Keith! Looks like my report has already been posted on the official thread, so I guess I don't need to add to it as it is already on the radar. I was looking for an official thread and didn't see it (it was in the Marketplace Creatives forum), thanks for linking to it! Also thanks for the quick fix for the filter, that helps a ton!&nbsp; The book is great, I am really digging these dragons and already have multiple story arches for my campaigns! Can't wait to use these new stat blocks!&nbsp; Cheers!
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Yeah some of those monsters are downright terrifying (Elder Brain Dragon!). Here's the trick I use when I want book access in-game and drag and drop is not a requirement.