Hi everyone, my name is Ted and I'm delighted to make your acquaintance! I've been playing as a Dungeon Master for Dungeons and Dragons' 5th edition for well over 3 years now. I've completed around a dozen campaigns and I'm looking for awesome players (4-6) to play Wizards of the Coast modules with (mainly Curse of Strahd). Please note that even though it's a pre-written campaign, it only serves as a guide and I never "railroad" parties. YOU are the heroes and this is about writting YOUR story! I'll be hosting Curse of Strahd (or other modules on demand) on every day of the week except Tuesday and Friday. Monday and Thursday are at 7AM Pacific Time. Wednesday and Sunday at 6AM PT, and Saturday at 2AM PT. They all start at 2 weeks from now assuming each group has at least 4 players. Every group will get 1 session per week, and the price is $10 each player via Paypal. Why chose me as your paid DM over the other DMs you may ask? Well the answer is simple, my native language is Greek so the CoS NPCs will have an eastern European accent, they all have Russian sounding names so it will be great for immersion! All jokes aside, I've been obsessed with D&D ever since I started playing it. The groups I DM'd for back then always ask for another campaign when we finish our current one, and I've never had anyone leave. It's come to the point where I have to turn some friends down because my groups are full. So I thought I'd try my hand into professional DM'ing, I believe my passion for the game as well as my understanding that the PLAYERS are the one that build the story are my biggest assets as a Dungeon Master. All players who wish to join my games must go through a mini-interview of sorts. Just so that we can make sure we are on the same page about the most important stuff, which I will list below. New players as well as old ones are welcome! PLAYER REQUIREMENTS: - A working mic and a stable connection. Camera not necessary but always appreciated (it's always nice to see the faces of the people who are talking to you). - Must understand that this is a team game and everyone needs to take their turn in playing it. - Show up on time. - Have a sense of humour and be a good sport! And that's it! D&D really is a game for everyone, but to ensure the smooth sailing of the campaign the above must be followed. We all play D&D for fun (even the DM!) but we still need to follow some rules to make it a pleasant experience for everyone. As soon as all slots get filled, we will have a session 0 as soon as possible, where we will discuss the rules of this campaign, who agrees with what etc. as well as meet everyone in the group. Session 0 is free. Example: I propose the rule that PvP is not allowed unless there is an extremely good reason. The players may disagree and we see how we can work something out. Session 0 is very important for every campaign. Sessions will take place on Roll20 (I have a Pro account and purchased official modules), but we will use Discord for voice chat. I will make a server as soon as the player slots get filled. Sessions are 3-4 hours long, depending on how much fun we're having and on the level of tiredness in the group. Will take small breaks whenever someone wants to of course. There are no rules I have for my games, except that I ban the "Lucky" feat. Everything from the official books is fine, homebrew and UA must get my approval first though. I hope you decide to be a player in my campaign. I'm looking forward to being a part of another great adventure! P.S. Also, I have been a DM for "Tomb of Annihilation" and "Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden", I can also host groups for those 2 on the go. Can do other books on demand but I will need some time to prepare them.