Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Cannot access secondary dropdown menu on Token Settings page

(MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, Firefox 93.0.) I cannot access the secondary dropdown menu on any popup window accessed from the Token Settings page of a token (to change the visibility of token bars using the "Text Overlay" dropdown, in particular). As soon as I click the down arrow to expand the dropdown menu, the popup window closes. This is not a gamebreaking issue, but it is frustrating. In an ideal world, I would like the token settings UI to be redesigned to be easier to interact with, by not hiding some settings two layers deep, but for now, I would just like to be able to access that second layer. Thank you!
Andrew R.
Pro
Sheet Author
You should use the Help Center and raise a ticket. 
You have the bars set to compact?
No, standard. Selecting "Compact," will flip the Text Overlap choice to "Hidden" but the dropdown menu is still not interactable. Like I said, not a big deal, not game-breaking, and there are plenty of workarounds--but it's a bug I thought I should flag, in case someone else has the same issue.
I can repro this, macOS Big Sur 11.6.1, Firefox 93.0

Edited 1635567993
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Sarah R. Cohen said: (MacOS Catalina 10.15.7, Firefox 93.0.) I cannot access the secondary dropdown menu on any popup window accessed from the Token Settings page of a token (to change the visibility of token bars using the "Text Overlay" dropdown, in particular). As soon as I click the down arrow to expand the dropdown menu, the popup window closes. This is not a gamebreaking issue, but it is frustrating. In an ideal world, I would like the token settings UI to be redesigned to be easier to interact with, by not hiding some settings two layers deep, but for now, I would just like to be able to access that second layer. Thank you! I thought this sounded familiar...  I think I brought this up(my last bullet point) over a year ago when it was being tested on the Dev... ;-( Still an issue for me as well.
I have run into this as well. It is an annoying bug so I have learned to not try to use it.