Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Looking For GM] Sunday Morning or Afternoon Streaming Group

Edited 1635473776
Welcome to Know Your Roll! You clicked on over to read this, so hopefully you are the person we are looking for. We are a small streaming group that has been playing together and streaming our adventures ( HERE ) for about eight years now. We also post our recordings to youtube ( HERE ) daily, for future watching. At KYR we like to enjoy the spectrum of games that the medium has to offer. All too often, we find ourselves mired in the swamp that is our industries giant, D&D. Well, we like to play what the small guys can offer... or the non-tabletop big guys making their first foray into the medium as well! What we need is a GM, or two, that is available on either Sunday Morning (10AM to 2PM EST) or Sunday Afternoon (2PM to 6PM EST) that enjoy running games. We'll be honest with you, we've always been small. Sometimes we have an audience, sometimes we don't. Our best series got over 23k views on youtube, our normal series get far less. Only saying that to mitigate any expectations that this is a money making operation, we are in it for the fun and posterity.  Reply below if you'd like to run anything other than 5e... We really like to explore the space with games that don't get seen as often as D&D.
Hello I am JeffreyJames, I Gm'ed roll playing games for about 5 years using my own game system called firewinds. I recently adapted it for a fantasy pirate adventure on roll 20 and put it through about 100 secessions.&nbsp; &nbsp;I made my own game because I wanted a fair and balanced RPG system where everyone could choose how they wanted their character to be built and not be disabled in certain abilities because of arbitrary rules about your class or race . &nbsp;I also wanted a system where magic was not a game breaking weapon. The rules and spell guide is at <a href="http://www" rel="nofollow">www</a>. firewindsoftheseas&nbsp;.com . As a GM I like a game to move along and not get too dead while not being a complete railroad but still having structure. I like combat but enjoy some role-playing but not a game of barbies playing house, nor a group of evil murder hobos. I watched all of "adventure zone", "demonac: tales for my dnd campaign", and "harmon quest" and it inspired me to spend&nbsp;a year&nbsp;animating one secession of my space-western game. You can watch it on youtube called "firewinds of the suns" if you want to see my Gm style. &nbsp;I have discord nitro HQ video and a 1080p camera and a yeti blue mic so you should be able to get some good video and sound on my end. I am free for the Sunday morning time slot if you like. You can message me on here or on discord&nbsp;FirewindsOfTheSuns#2162 or at OrangeAcresMontana at gmail.
Thank you for your interest Firewinds, we are looking at the information you've posted, but we also want to let everyone else know that we still have spots to fill and are looking at games for them! ^_^

Edited 1635683232
Hey I would like to throw my hat into the ring to be your DM/GM! Let me introduce myself. &nbsp; I am a 55 year old female who has been playing RPGs, starting with AD&amp;D 2nd ED since 1985, and started to DM in 1987. Once I got to DMing, I never looked back. I prefer to DM. As well as D&amp;D, I have Game mastered Palladium Fantasy, Rifts, Pathfinder, Pathfinder 2, Starfinder, Traveler, Twilight 2000, Warhammer, Rogue Trader, Dark Heresy, and a few others. If you feel I am worth looking into and you are still in need of a DM, please feel free to contact me.&nbsp; &nbsp; My only real drawback is I USED to DM here a lot, under the name Rogue (About 500 hours worth). I have not used R20 since 2014, so a quick refresher on use might be beneficial for me. Preferably before any stream. &nbsp; Look forward to hearing from you, please let me know if you have any other questions! Thank you and may the dice be ever in your favor!
Our Sunday Morning and Wednesday Afternoon slots are still open, if there are any interested parties.