Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Tenra Bansho Zero Request

Anyone around here up for running a demo of Tenra Bansho Zero? I wanted to play it at PAX East, but was too busy running 13th Age demos to ask. I can bring at least one other player on board. In return, I can demo TechNoir, Farewell to Fear, 13th Age, Marvel, Dogs In The Vineyard, Dog Eat Dog, FATE, Durance.. a bunch of stuff.
Also intrested in this game,I'd join in as a player though,my gming skills aren't good enough to run it