I am starting a new series of Long Shots set in the Amber Wastes, a desert Cluster of Ravenloft, which is also now incorporating the island Domain of Kalidnay drawn from Darksun.  I currently have 4 players lined up and i'm hoping to find another one or two to join in. The game will be drawing up on many of the earlier editions versions of Ravenloft and Darksun so will not be an easy world to survive in, however I am more than happy to have new players join the game, but I will warn you it may be jumping in the deep end a bit, anyone new to D&D will be given a bit more leeway and advice to try and help them survive than experienced players. Characters can be drawn into the area from outside of Ravenloft, or from other areas or Ravenloft, by the power of the Mists, in which case players can pretty much take what they want, but if it is from a book I don't have access to I may request a pdf copy of the material prior to starting to run the game.  Alternatively you can take a character from the Amber Wastes in which case there are quite a few limitations and variations that you will need to read when you create a character. If you are interested then please contact me either private message here on Roll20 or on Discord where I'm known as Rinto#8567