Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[PF2E, D&D 5E, V5, Star Wars SAGA] 30+ Year DM/GM/Player and current streamer looking to join any of these games. I have wide availability due to being retired US Navy.

I want a stable weekly game, playing at least 4 hour sessions.  I am Eastern US Time Zone, GMT-5 but am available European Times and just about any time really. I am 42 years of age, my child is a grown teenager, and I don't have much if any background noise.  As mentioned in the title I am a streamer and channel is a Paizo Partner as well as a Roll20 Spotlight member. I am willing to pay for the right weekly game, but it need to be in blocks of 5-6 hours or more, and am also willing to GM swap with someone if that works better. When it comes to 5E I'd prefer to play a module with the DM adding more to fill it out.  When it comes to Pathfinder I prefer games set in Golarion, but they don't need to be modules or APs since I know those very well from my partnerships.  The rest are almost always homebrew, but Dawn of Defiance for SW SAGA would be cool. If you have any interest in myself as a player or swapping GM duties for an existing group, message me here or private message me for my discord info.
I sent you PM, if you had not mentioned you were a Navy Vet, I probably would have passed your posting over. So good call mentioning that you are a vet, you guys get priority at my games.