Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Repeating fields within repeating fields?

Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Is this possible? I tested it out on my sheet and while I can add fields with a fieldset, when I try and delete a sub-field it deletes the whole field. To clarify, I'm trying to add a repeating field (spell list details) within a larger repeating field (magic skill details).
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Not possible
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Alright then. That makes that section easier. On a related note, is there a way to open (or close) a section on a sheet? Let's say I want to include a section on Magic that not all players will need or use. Rather than clutter up the sheet with unused fields, is there a way to "hide" the contents of a section?
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
Yes, take a look at the CSS Wizardry thread for advanced topics like that.
Tom
Pro
Sheet Author
Thanks Sam!
Not the same issue but is there a way to reference values stored in a repeating field from a macro? I know the actual attribute name but not how to reference it since it's within a repeating field.
Sam M.
Pro
Sheet Author
@{repeating_sectionname_X_name}
Thank you Sam!